Welcome to ArizonaMed Online
ArizonaMed is an online learning environment for students and faculty at the University of Arizona College of Medicine. ArizonaMed supports a progressive curriculum based on integrated medical knowledge and collaborative, active learning. ArizonaMed requires a NetID login. Only current students, staff and faculty members at the University of Arizona College of Medicine have access to ArizonaMed.
ArizonaMed brings key information and useful online tools into a single location for medical students at the University of Arizona College of Medicine.
- Time-sensitive announcements about class meetings and other on-campus events
- Academic calendar with daily and weekly views of upcoming learning sessions
- Student-specific details about all blocks (courses) and learning sessions (meetings), including assignment details, required attire, learning objectives, downloadable resources, and faculty contact information
- Download learning materials and objectives from past sessions
- Submit assignments online
- Complete independent learning modules online, on your own schedule
- Access recorded events and lectures through the University of Arizona iTunes U campus portal
- View student and faculty directories
- Connect with other medical students to buy books or lab supplies, find roommates, and more
- Reserve a room at the College of Medicine for your event
- Request funding from the College of Medicine Student Government
- Give feedback about your experiences with blocks, sessions, assignments and instructors
Educators use ArizonaMed to make course management easier, allowing them to focus on developing meaningful learning activities and providing individual attention to each student. ArizonaMed helps College of Medicine faculty members distribute learning materials; create and assign course activities; review and provide feedback on student work; and access metrics that track student progress toward long-term goals.